Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 69 and Day 70

Day 69 - Pause

When I woke up at 8am, I knew there was no way I'd make it through the day if I went to yoga.  Changing my schedule, shitty sleep, and the time change caught up to me all at once.  I went back to bed.  I had plans for right after work, so I couldn't do the 6:30pm class instead.  I think it was the right decision.

Day 70

Class felt pretty good, even with my knee still mysteriously hurting.  I was able to do a little more and I did some poses part way, avoiding the parts that would hurt my knee.  Sometimes there is a sharp pain and sometimes it just feels irritated and sore.  It still hurts when I go down stairs or ride my bike.  I took the bus to class today.  I don't really like taking the bus.  I prefer to ride.  One of my classmates pushed me up in Full Locust Pose.  What that means, is that our arms overlapped and she just kept bringing her arms up even though mine was in the way.  I didn't expect it on the first set, so I felt it in my shoulder.  For the second set, I was prepared.  I felt stretching in the front of my chest and I felt my rhomboids and trapezius contract tighter between my scapula.  It was pretty intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment