Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 67

I did it!  I woke up and got out of bed and ate breakfast and went to yoga.  I've had pretty rough sleep for the past few nights and I felt like I barely slept at all last night.  I did not want to drag myself out of bed, but I knew that I'd be disappointed with myself if I made that choice.  Class was good, despite needing to sit out of certain poses because of my right knee.  I felt good about the poses I could do and about listening to the needs of my body and backing off.  I had a funny conversation about smells after class.  Sometimes all I could smell was sweat and human smells from everyone around me and the carpet.  I've also smelled grape bubblegum, elmer's glue, fava bean flour, garlic (it was on my hands), soap from my skin, and my own boy odor.  I am so exhausted right now, but it's time for me to get ready for work.  I'm hoping I'll pass out early tonight after a good dinner and feel rested in the morning, when I get up to do this all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment