Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 60!!!

Yay, I made it! For real this time... Class was seriously rough. I'm sore from doing five classes in three days and trying to fight this sick at th same time. I definitely had a low fever during class. My stamina and motivation were shot. I did only one set of mose poses. I sneezed during Spinal Twist, which would have been bad if I hadn't felt it coming and untwisted! I stayed in the room and made it through the class. That's what matters. When I got home I was super hungry. In two hours I ate my leftover Korean food with rice (dak bulgogi), half a bag of popcorn, and a big bowl of ice cream. I was stuffed! I'm hoping I can keep this appetite thing going because the scale said 96.4 today!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment