Monday, February 21, 2011

Days4142Pause

I felt really good about Saturday's class.  It was one of my best in a while.  It charged me up for my performance that night.  Other than that, I can't remember much about it.  As for Sunday,  I was exhausted from staying up so late and dancing for hours.  I woke up yesterday not wanting to go to yoga.  I knew I didn't want to go.  I had probably 5 hours of sleep, including a 20 minute nap on the couch.  I had circles under my eyes and must have bruised my leg dancing, but I don't remember it.  I went to yoga anyway, and nearly fell asleep between floor poses.  I sat out some sets because I knew I did not have the energy for them.  But, at least I went to class.  Unlike today.  I went to bed around midnight, but should have made that happen an hour earlier.  When I was supposed to get up at 7:40 to eat and get ready for yoga, I knew that it's be a repeat of last night and I'd be miserable in class.  I decided to stay in bed and sleep.  I needed that.  I feel a bit better now, but there won't be another time I can get to class today what with work and dinner plans with a friend.  I'm okay with that.  I don't know if I will do a double to make up for it, seeing as I don't eat enough those days.  It seems my renewed appetite is sticking around and that makes me happy.  I will probably regret not going to class tomorrow, but I'll deal with that then.  I have to do an evening class tomorrow because I have a Dr's appointment in the morning.  Then, I'll be doing a morning class on Wednesday since I'll be working late.  That can be either exhausting or energizing, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment