Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 46

My count might be off, I'll have to go through and check one of these days.  And that's not including the class I didn't go to and haven't made up.

I intended to go to class this morning.  But I woke up to my period.  I had no desire to suck my belly in and lock my knee out and sweat my ass off while dealing with serious cramping and bleeding.  I went back to bed and slept until I woke up on my own or Nina woke me up, I can't remember.  I went to the last class tonight because between work and yoga I went to paint my new room.  Well, prime it.  Tomorrow is the painting.  So I really do have to go to morning class tomorrow because I need to get straight to painting after work and there is no 8/8:30 class on Fridays.  I was in a shitty mood all day today and class was not great because of it.  I let myself sit out even though I didn't have to.  I only gave about 70% effort.  I did not bust out balling in class so I consider this a success.  My lower back has been bothering me a bit more the last couple days.  There is a burning and sharp pain.  I think I'll have to try to get back in to see my chiropractor this week.  I have been having a hard time with the deep back bends like Half Moon Pose and Camel Pose because of the burning and pain.  I avoided doing Full Locust Pose and Floor Bow because of it.  I did not feel like making myself suffer.  There's a lot going on in my life and going to yoga every day is a consistent that helps even on the days I just don't feel like it.  Making it through class without crying was where most of my energy went.  Tomorrow will be a different day.  Try and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment