Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 27, Day 28

Day 27- Friday
Didn't I just get done saying that I needed to make sure to write about class directly after class?  I don't remember anything about Friday's class!  I went to the 6:30 one right after work.  The teacher made jokes and lightened the mood.  I was very serious, and I don't think I was the only one, so it made a big difference for me.  I was very hungry after and had two tacos, almond milk, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.  I was pretty sore and tired and just wanted a night in, so I decided not to go to a friends' house like I'd planned.  I ended up staying up too late, then having fitful sleep.  I woke every few hours and had very detailed dreams.  I was very thirsty and drank a ton of water and never felt satiated.

Day 28- Saturday
Not a whole lot to say about today's class either.  I got hungry during Wind Removing Pose, which isn't unusual.  I was tired but not enough to have to fight falling asleep.  I had some dizziness and sat out a couple sets.  Some poses I felt good about, others I felt not so good about.  I was very hungry after class and I'm still thirsty.  Concentrating during class hasn't been easy for me lately.  There're a lot of changes happening in my life right now and I had to keep bringing myself back to the present.  My mind seems to be anywhere but in the room with me.  I was going to take an epsom salt bath tonight but instead I did some cleaning and organizing.  To make it more pleasant, I listened to some CDs and decided whether to keep them or not.  Time to feed the cats and then pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment