Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 39

I'm really glad that my toe is not broken and it's feeling much better.  Last night's class was alright.  I had some dizziness and felt fatigued, but I was able to do almost everything.  Sometimes, I think I'll sit out the next set and then the teacher talks about something, giving me ample time to call myself a wuss and stand back up.  Over the last week or so I've been having lower back pain and stiffness.  It's been since my Chiropractic appointment, but I doubt that's the cause of it.  Because of this pain, I've been dreading Camel Pose.  Only a few weeks ago, I couldn't get enough of it!  I think I need to be drinking more water during the day before class, I don't feel hydrated enough and have let myself take a few sips of water during class.  By the time I get to BYA on my bike, I'm pretty thirsty and just want to chug water.  My appetite is still back, I'm crossing my fingers that it stays!

No comments:

Post a Comment