Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 38

I did not want to go to yoga today.  I wanted to eat a bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream and go to bed really early.  Maybe even read a little.  I sent a Facebook message to a yoga-buddy asking for motivation.  I went to class.  Part of the reason why I was not in the mood was that I got another flat tire on my bike.  I found it when I left yoga last night and ended up walking my bike home.  Without my bike, it's very stressful to try to get from work to yoga using the bus.  I get out of work at 6:00 and class starts at 6:30.  I can just make it if I ride my bike.  It's a little less stressful if I get my yoga gear on under my clothes before 6:00.  Adding to my lack of motivation are my wrist and a possibly broken toe.  Besides those two things, class was alright.  I had a hard time doing a few things but I only felt dizzy twice.  As usual, class flew by and I can't really remember much about it.  For the second set of Standing Bow Pose, the teacher counted to 20.  I was able to hold the first one to 20 and the second one to 18.  That felt good!  The numbers gave me something to focus on and I just kept telling myself to hang on and stick with it.  I think I might have regained some of my appetite!  I've been hungry and able to eat more without feeling so full.  I hope this sticks around for a bit so I can regain some of my lost weight.  I'm so tired and so ready to brush my teeth and collapse into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment