Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 34

Look at me!  I'm writing about my class on the day it happened!  I went to class before work today.  I was exhausted and really didn't want to wake up, but I made myself because I knew I'd regret it later if I let myself sleep and skip class.  I think I prefer doing Bikram Yoga first thing in the morning over later in the day for the sole fact that I get more calories in me.  I don't usually like to eat a lot first thing in the morning, so it works for me to have something light as soon as I wake up.  Then, after class I eat a decent lunch or a protein shake with fruit and the rest of the day I can eat whatever I want to.  I can't eat as much as I used to be able to, but it's a big improvement from the days I do class right after work or right before bed.  Class was less hard to get through than last night.  I had lots of sinus and lymph drainage during class today.  Stacey, ewww...  I felt less like a puddle of mush after class but still pretty exhausted.  I had to squat down a lot from dizziness and sat out a few second sets.  I forgot something from last night's class.  There were a lot of men!  I think I lost count at 15.  I don't recall ever noticing that many men in a class before.  The usual is 3 to 5, a little more in really full classes.  There weren't nearly that many in class today.  Another interesting tidbit, hardly anyone showers before leaving after evening classes but there are always lines for the showers in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment