Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 26

It was so hard to stay awake in class last night. I'm not quite sure why seeing as I had a full night of sleep.  As soon as we got to the floor series it was almost impossible for me to keep my eyes open.  I had a few times that I got to that edge between awake and dreaming where random images and disconnected thoughts float around in my head. I'd come back to just this side of awake when the teacher started talking again.  There was a delay between her instructions and my body's response.  Towards the end, I started getting a headache which promptly turned into a migraine about an hour after class.  I ate as soon as I could and drank lots of water and coconut juice.  I still ended up having to take medicine and it was gone when I woke up in the middle of the night.  I can't really say much else about class.  I gave it my best go and I got pretty sweaty.  I've only had a few other headaches during and after classes but they usually went away after refueling.  I'm hoping today is better and that I can get back to writing my post directly after class instead of the next day.  I forget most of what I could write if I wait too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment