Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 94- Double Time

I went to both evening classes on Tuesday and they flew by.  I had more energy in the first class, but I still think I did pretty well in the second one.  My knee started burning so I had to back off a bit.  I made a juice for between classes but the orange and the ginger clashed, so I only drank half of it.  I started playing around with my roommate's juicer saturday night, and It's been fun!  I didn't drink a juice on day 93 and I think that's why I didn't sweat and got too hot.  I like that I am getting more fresh fruit and vegetables.  It gets me more calories and nutrients but it also hydrates me.  I've also been trying to make sure I get more water than I was.  I was exhausted after both classes and left my bike outside BYA, since my knee was bugging me.  One double down, one more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment