Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 93

I didn't want to go to sleep last night.  I was physically exhausted but sleeping just didn't happen until pretty late.  I got about 8 hours of pretty decent sleep and then I had to get to my Chiropractor.  It felt great.  I went shopping and found shoes to go with the dress I bought yesterday.  I also found enzymes for almost half the price I was paying at Whole Foods.  That might help me remember to take them with every meal like I'm supposed to.  I snuck in a quick nap at work while the kids were sleeping  I drank a ton of water but I don't think it was enough.  Toward the end of class, I stopped sweating and got really hot.  That made me pretty miserable.  My knee was a little sore and my muscles were protesting so I let myself go a little easier than I normally would.  I still think I had a pretty decent class.  I'm going to drink even more water today as well as making a juice for before my first class.  We'll see what my body has to say about all this after my double tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment