Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 92 part 3

A bunch of yoga-buddies showed up for the 3rd class and that pepped me up, got me motivated to go back in the room.  I was feeling alright until I stood up.  As soon as we started Pranayama breathing, my legs started shaking, and not just a little bit.  I got them somewhat under control by the end of Half Moon Pose, but bringing my arms over my head was a very measured movement.  I fell down after the second set of Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose.  This made the teacher and the teacher who was taking class laugh.  I laughed and then focused on breathing.  I did a lot more than I thought I would even though I kept getting muscle spasms.  I felt too tired to do most of the poses, but the teacher's voice kept telling me to do things, so I just kept going.  Standing up at the end of class was a daunting task.  I got a ride home and when I walked up to the house my roommates told me there were beef and vegetable kabobs, rice, chicken and potato salad inside.  What a way to end the day!  Now, I must sleep because my brain has not been working for a while and I have to get up at 8am for my Chiropractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment