Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 101

There is no way that I am stopping even though I kept going back and forth about it. I don't know what I would do with another 2 hours everyday, or without my 90 minutes of meditation. I'd also really miss the people. I did not get enough sleep and my upper body is very sore. I knew i'd be taking it easy in class but then I got hit with a brick of emotions when I got into the locker room. I did Pranayama and one set of Half Moon Pose. Then I sat down, cried, focused on my breathing, meditated and blew my nose. I stayed in Savasana for the floor series except for doing Locust, Tortoise, and Spine Twist Poses and the final breathing exercise. I did Locust because it is good for my wrist, Tortoise because it gives me energy, and Spine Twist because it realigns me. The final breathing helps get out toxins and clear the lungs. It was thunderstorming when I rode my bike home but I felt much calmer.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment