Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Light a Match

I slept like a rock last night.  I didn't wake up once from my cat or my bladder, which is amazing.  It was overcast when I got up, which is a rarity for Denver, so I think that helped me sleep.  I didn't have work today, so no 14 miles on my bike, but I'm tired and sore anyway.  All I really want is a hot epsom salt bath; BioFreeze will have to do.  I'm going to raise the ante by one yoga pose.  I'm adding Eagle Pose to what I did yesterday because my traps are sore and that will help to stretch them.

Ready, set, go...

There's nothing like Pranayama breathing right after Nina took a dump!  Matches and a candle for tonight's Kitchen Yoga.

It's a big a temptation to skip the track when I am sore or just not wanting to do the pose.  When in class, you can't skip the teacher to the next pose so you might as well just do it.  I'm trying to resist the temptation.

Nina decided to lay under me during Standing Separate Leg Stretching and Standing Separate Leg Head to Knee poses.  She is not going to like me when I make her move for Fixed Firm.

13 poses and 2 breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment