Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sigh

I so needed that class. It's been a long week at work and I've been fighting an eye infection and dealing with the side effects of the antibiotics. I kept meaning to go in the morning before work but my body needed a ton of sleep. I hadn't been since Sunday. Tomorrow I go to the chiropractor, to work for 3 1/2 hours, and then to yoga. I hope. My body had some issues in class but I pushed through it. My mind had lots of things to think about but I didn't fight it. I had moments of clear focus but at other times my body was just on autdo-pilot, following the sound of the teacher's voice. I feel good about class because I was there, I worked hard, and I smiled just a little bit. I didn't feel like utter crap after. I listened to my body and backed off when I needed to. Why am I still awake? Goodnight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment