Monday, June 13, 2011

Oops!

I accidently clicked on the tab to open my blog.  I meant to open freecycle.org.  Oh well, that just means I should write a quick post!  I have been needing class by the time I get there.  I've had some very emotional classes but also very focused.  I don't get to go today because I am working 12 hours, but I should be able to go tomorrow.  I slipped on sweat in the locker room last night after class and hurt my left foot a little.  It might be a minor sprain, but so far I'm taking arnica orally as well as rubbing an arnica gel on the area that hurts.  It feels better than last night but I'll see how it is at the end of my long day!  I'm also dealing with an eye infection.  I had to go see a doctor and everything.  My eyes are one of those things I don't mess with.  I will let my body fight off anything else on its own, but not when it's in my eyes!  I got prescription eye goop on Friday and didn't go to yoga to spare my classmates and teachers.  I went Saturday and Sunday since I'd been on the antibiotic for at least a day.  Using my eye gaze in class has left me with some sore eye muscles, but I think it's helping me get better.  I feel like crap in general, always tired and feeling worn out.  Who would have thought that an eye infection would make me feel sick!?  Ugh.  I used to get them every couple of years as a kid, but this is my first one in probably 10 years.  The kids I nanny were sick last week, so I'm sure that this is from them combined with rubbing my eyes.  I've had a lot of eyelashes fall out lately and then they'd get stuck and I'd rub my eyes.  In other news, I gave away my old pink 1991 Caliente Schwin last night through freecycle.  I haven't ridden it since I hurt my wrist but I was very sad to see it go.  Her name was Pinky Tuscadero.  In yoga pose news, I've been working really hard on Standing Bow for quite a while now and keep figuring out or being told little things that make it better and stronger and help me hold it longer.  I'm feeling some sort of pride when I have a really good one, and I'm not sure what to think about all that.  Also, I'm reading Stretch by Neal Pollack to help lighten my mood.  It's hilarious, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment